- Most comprehensive tool to perform
Lexar card recovery on Mac as well as on Windows platform
- Quickly scans and restores photos, videos, audio files, and other documents from Lexar memory cards
- Provides an advanced option to create disk images of retrieved data in
order to evade bad sectors on the storage drive
- Highly recommended and trustworthy
software to perform
Lexar card recovery after format, reformat, or severe corruption.
How to Restore Deleted and Lost Files from Lexar Cards?
Lexar memory cards are the best storage drives used in most of the modern
electronic gadgets. These cards are used in digital cameras, camcorders, cell
phones etc. This card provides various advanced options like high data transfer
facility, high speed performance etc. However, despite all these advanced
features, sometimes Lexar card can also get corrupt. Most often the corruption
of Lexar card can happen due to its file system breakdown. Moreover, you will be
under a drastic situation when you realize the data on Lexar card become
inaccessible. In such crucial conditions, an appropriate backup will help you.
However, if you don't have the backup and thinking about how to restore data from
corrupt or inaccessible Lexar card? Then there is the best tool for you. Lexar Card
Recovery is the most trustworthy tool to recover data from all types of Lexar
cards which are available in the market.
Besides file system breakdown, there are various instances for losing data
from Lexar card. Some of them are described here:
- Malicious files such as malware, virus, spyware, trojan, adware etc. are the
most extensive cause of data loss in Lexar cards. These threats can damage
files and sometimes they corrupt the complete card and results in critical data
- Sometimes while transferring data from card to computer, the user abruptly
remove Lexar card from the card reader when it is connected to the system can lead
to file system breakdown thus resulting in severe data loss.
- Sometimes when you connect the Lexar card to computer through USB card reader,
it will ask you, like, do you want to format it now? If you unintentionally
pressed format button, then Lexar card containing all your precious data will
be washed away. In such critical conditions, if the user doesn't have a suitable
backup then the user will have has to forfeit his important files.
- Accidental deletion is the most common factor of data loss from Lexar
cards. Sometimes while deleting unnecessary files to re-use storage space, if
you unintentionally delete some essential files then serious data loss is
- Apart from these, the instances like software glitches, bad sector on the card,
extensive rough use, may also result in severe loss of data from Lexar cards.
In order to avoid loss of data from Lexar cards in any of the above-mentioned
scenarios, it's better to have a legitimate backup of all your important data.
Moreover, use strong and updated antivirus and firewall to avoid infection of
a malicious virus on your system.
Features of Lexar Card Recovery software
- Designed with a strong and powerful inbuilt scanning algorithm to scan the
Lexar card and recover data from Lexar Professional cards in few minutes.
- Effectively restore data from corrupt, formatted, logically failed,
reformatted, inaccessible or damaged Lexar cards and also performs
Lexar CF card recovery.
- Provides an advanced option to save the recovery session to evade the
re-scanning of Lexar cards.
- Simply supports Lexar XQD memory card recovery on Windows XP/Windows 8/WIndws 10/Windows 7 and all
other versions of Windows and also supports on all Mac OS versions (till Sierra).
- Instantly restore all types of data including text files, videos, RAR
files, PNG files, movie files, music files etc on various storage drives like
flash drives, FireWire drives, USB drives, external hard disks, iPods, etc.
Steps to Recover Data from Lexar cards:
Step 1: Download Lexar Card Recovery tool and select
"Recover Photos" option from the main screen as Shown in Figure 1. Then, among the available logical drives, select the Lexar Card and Hit Scan button to initiate the scanning process
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the software starts scanning the Lexar card, and you can monitor the scanning process, and wait untill the scanning process gets completed, as shown in
Figure 2: Scanning in Progress
Step 3: The list of recovered files from Lexar card will be
displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files
Step 4: Right-click on the file items in the list to preview the recovered files, as shown in figure 4.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files
Step 5: After marking the essential files for restoration, select the destination location to save the recovered files, as shown in figure 5.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files
Recover Data from Lexar 128gb Professional 1066x
How To Repair a Lexar Memory Card That Cannot Be Formatted?
Recover Formatted SD Card
Lexar Compact Flash Card Recovery on Mac
Recover Lexar Card after Format Error
Recover Pictures from Corrupted Lexar Memory Card