- A seamless tool that instantly restores files from Lexar Professional CF cards
- The program scans the card storage and extracts all files from it
- Allows the users to preview the recovered file items
- It can also retrieve data from various other external and internal storage drives
Have you lost videos, photos or any documents files and other vital data from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x? are you looking for a solution to get back deleted or lost files back? If yes, then there is a simple process through which you can easily recover data from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x with ease.
Lexar is an American company which manufactures various types of memory cards such as SD, SDXC, SDHC, CF, xD, MMC etc. It gives 60MB/s data reading speed and designed with a high-speed performance. It has data writing speed of 20MB/s for saving the best quality video shoots and photos but like other storage devices it can also go through data loss situation. In such situation, you can opt Lexar Card Recovery software to know how to recover data from the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x with ease. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.lexarcardrecovery.com
Reasons for losing data from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x:
- Unintentional deletion of vital files from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x will cause long-lasting removal of vital files.
- Virus infection is the common reason behind corruption of files on Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x which results in a huge data loss.
- Ejecting of Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x from the digital camera, camcorder or system results in loss of data.
- When you opt format option in Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x by mistake while doing some task will result in erasing of entire data.
- If you don’t remove the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x from electronic devices properly then the card may get damaged which results in loss of data.
- While removing unnecessary files from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x, you may select the Delete All option instead of selecting Delete button which results in loss of entire files stored on Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x.
- While transferring of files from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x to system or any storage devices if any interruptions occur like the sudden shutdown of the system, abrupt removal of the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x, then there are chances of data loss from a Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x.
- Employing same Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x on multiple media device may corrupt the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x card due to which data saved on it becomes inaccessible.
- While you are sharing files from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x to the system, sometimes it may show some error message which results in the accessibility of your file. So, to fix such an error message, you have to format the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x and that will end up losing your vital files.
Features of Lexar Card Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering data from Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x on all major version of Windows and Mac OS.
- It also recovers data from different brands of memory card such as SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Samsung, Sony etc.
- The demo version of the software is available online free of cost to evaluate the effectiveness of the utility.
- Using this software, you can also recover data from USB drive, memory stick, pen drive, external hard drive, etc.
- You can use “Preview” option of the utility to view the recovered data prior to restoration.
- It restores data from various types of memory card such as CF, xD, MMC, SD, SDXC, SDHC etc.
Steps to Recover Data from Lexar 128gb Professional 1066x :
Step 1: Download and install Lexar Card Recovery software on your system and connect the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x to the system. After launching the software, select "Recover Photos" option from the main window.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 2: Select the Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x from the list and click on the next option to start scanning.
Fig B: Select Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x
Step 3: Once the scanning process is over, the list of recovered files will be displayed on a window. You can preview any file using the Preview option.
Fig C: Preview Recovered Files